Sunday, April 11, 2010

20 days left...

.. for a big move! After almost 5 years of living in Germany, Frankfurt, its time to move on. Over last couple of months alot of things happened where most of them where leaning towards a big step that is just 20 days ahead. In May 1st, me, my lovely wife and my little dog are moving to Santa Monica, CA!

It's only this month left for me at Crytek, a company that let me grow in productive and very creative environment. Good things thou never last forever, especially when greater things are awaiting.

Alot of packing and things to be done before final big move and I just can't wait to get a taste of Southern California weather! :)

PS: A little traveler's concept drop for Sunday's evening.

5 comments:

Dominus said...

Good luck at Naughty Dog! :)

Björn said...

Naughty Dog, Eh? Fantastic :) Keep the blog updated :)

Astrid Castle said...

Why, what's wrong with Frankfurt's weather? ;D Hehe good luck at Naughty Dog, am sure it'll be great!
And very cool pic, too :)

Eric Persson said...

Man that's great news! Congratulations! I'm sure you'll contribute to an already amazing art team. Looking forward to see your concept work for Uncharted 3 later on ;)

Eric-Anthony said...

good luck man! im in germany too and its sooo hard to find people that are ineterested in art :(.. i wanna go to CA tooooo!