Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Ridley Scott's 'Blade Runner' still inspiring!



So I've watched Blade Runner last night again and it's one of those movies that I just can't get enough off! VFX and art direction done on that movie is still something that I will always refer as absolute #1 cyberpunk classic.
So I got into that mood, put Ghost in the Shell soundtracks on my headphones and started painting. This is what I came with after roughly 6hrs. Some textures here and there, browsing thru tokyo-at-night refs. Nothing fancy, tho someting I havn't tried before. And gotta say. I'm actually happy with the result :)

3 comments:

Kan Muftic said...

Dude, seriously.. This is hot!

EDUARDO peña said...

man,, wooouww.. man.. cyber classssics....
also i can listen some,,,, music there,,>>>

Jesper Andersen 'ScribbleHEAD' said...

No harrison ford? insta-fail hehe....

On a more serious note; this looks badass, almost oil painting like, very cool!